The Ultimate Keeping your Books Accounting Notebook, being a bookkeeper myself I realise the importance of keeping track of your accounts so I have designed an accounting Notebook that is small enough for you to carry around in your briefcase or handbag so you can easily jot down your mileage, expense purchase, make notes, even jot down them important questions you need to ask your accountant so you do not forget.
Even if you have an accounting system in place this will still be useful as you can just add to it on the go when you have no Wifi or battery left on your phone.
The accounting notebook includes: Monthly To-Do list page, Bill Reminder pages, Utilities pages, Mileage Log pages, Expenses pages, Savings Tracker, Journal pages, Tax Information pages, Password Tracker, and finally a section to add Questions for your accountant.
This Notebook is full of helpful sections to keep all your information in one place plus the journal pages allows you to add your own notes, lists and information you need.
This is A5 in size 5.5x8.5 inches (13.97cm x 21.59cm), includes 100 pages in total printed on white paper and with a book industry perfect binding with a beautiful glossy cover.
Sections included in the notebook: Monthly To-Do - 1 page; Bill Reminder - 6 pages; Utilities - 2 pages; Mileage Log - 18 pages; Expenses Sheets - 30 Pages; Savings Tracker - 5 pages; Journal (Blank pages) - 24 pages; Tax Information - 10 Pages, Password Tracker - 2 pages; Accountant Q&A - 2 pages.
The Ultimate Keeping your Books Accounting Notebook
In the really unlikely event that you are not completely bowled over by the beauty of our amazing Notebooks, and decide that you want to return your goods, that's fine.
Just a few points here though:
- Personalised goods can only be returned if faulty. We will offer repair or replacement if practicable. A full refund would be offered if required.
- If you simply change your mind on a non personalised product, just let us know in writing - email is fine. Once the goods are returned to us in PERFECT condition (at your cost), we will issue an exchange or refund of the item cost within 14 days (most likely just a couple of days though).
- If an item is faulty, please advise us in writing - again, email is fine. We will replace, repair or refund in full within 14 days of the faulty goods being retuned.
- We strongly recommend using a 'tracked service' so that you have proof of postage and subsequent delivery to us. A refund or exchange will not be considered without proof of postage.
- For the full return address, please email me.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Notebooks will be delivered via Royal Mail.
1st Class - £1.00 (one day delivery, depending on Royal Mail)
2nd Class - £0.75 (3 days delivery time line, depending on Royal Mail)
Guaranteed next day delivery - £4.00 ( this will be sent via Royal Mail 24 hour Track services)